Report it!

There are a number of ways of reporting a problem – by telephoning, by email (if you know the email address) by Twitter or Facebook. Probably the best one for any type of reporting from litter and abandoned cars to pot holes and waste collection issues is via Fix My Streets – click here or on the icon above to report a problem.

Also East Sussex County Council Highways has  a new dedicated web site where you can report issues, track enquiries and find out information. In covers:

Potholes –   Grass Cutting –  Street Lighting –  Drainage –  Waste –  Footway –  Hedges –  Gritting & Gritbins –  Trees –  Wildlife Verges

To report a problem click:




Our villages come within Area 8 of ESCC Highways. Our Highways Liaison Officer is Annabelle Harvey. She looks after these parishes:

Laughton, Falmer, St. Ann Without,  Kingston,  Iford,  Glynde,  Chalvington,  Ripe,  Firle,  Beddingham,  Tarring Neville,  Newhaven,  Piddinghoe,  Peacehaven, Telscombe,  Southease, Rodmell

You can contact Annabelle Harvey on: 01273 815372.  The contact details for your Highways Steward have also changed. You can contact Steve Black on 07342 998429.or Tel: 0345 608 0193 | Email:


ESCC Highways also has a Facebook and Twitter site. Just click on of the images below:


ESCC twitter

Lewes District Council also have a Twitter site. Click this image to go to their site:







Also there is now an APP you can load down to report and check on progress of problems:

iTunes:                                                                          Andriod:

itunes-fixmystreet                             andriod-fixmystreet


Report a planning threat:

Is there a planning threat near where you live? Let the CPRE know and they will help spread the word. Complete the CPRE on-line form and they will add it to the interactive on-line map: